Pages

Periwinkle







Dress: J.Crew, Scarf: Madewell, Belt: Fossil (from Macy's last summer, but still available on Ebay), 
Shoes: Crown Vintage, Necklace: Love Nail Tree (via Aloha Sunday), Earrings: Anthropologie, 
Bracelets: Urban Outfitters

We've been getting some sun showers here and there, and it's a pretty pleasant way to keep the heat down.  I spent the day shopping around Coronado and then met an old friend for dinner and drinks to catch up.  It was so great to see her again!  In Coronado I picked up some Brighton charms and some fresh ideas for letters and care packages to my friends on the east coast.  Now that I've finally gotten my room organized and unpacked from my cross-country move, I'm slowly allowing myself to shop for small items again. 

This J.Crew linen sundress was the last in my size with an additional 40% off the sale price and I couldn't pass it up!  Dear friends, it has pockets.  I can't say no to a dress with pockets.  In a pretty shade of blue and a textured linen it's perfect for the light summer humidity we've been experiencing.  I found the earrings at Anthropologie recently for a very reasonable price during their red tag sale and I've been wearing them with nearly everything.  The job search continues! 


No comments:

Post a Comment