Pages

Hollydazzle






Coat: Anthropologie, Scarf: Made by my mom, Gloves: Dooney & Bourke

I was so glad to be able to attend Hollydazzle again this year with my best friends.  Hollydazzle is our local Christmas celebration that has a fireworks show and a tree lighting, and my friend's a capella group does a performance every year that we all go to.  It's just a fun, spectacular way to ring in the holiday season.
This December I've been reflecting on how fortunate I've been to find my friends here at CNU...it has made being away from my family a little easier and has made my life at school happy and filled with amazing adventures and memories.
I know that the holidays tend to bring out the sentimental in all of us, but I'm truly grateful to have found all of these girls and share these past few years with them.  Thank you to Kim, Jeanette, Kelly, and Victoria for witnessing my best and worst moments, and supporting me in both!  These years would have been so much more difficult without each of you by my side.  Happy holidays to everyone, I'm really looking forward to going home and getting to be with my family for awhile!

1 comment: