Pages

A Study in Purple


We're gradually getting into the holiday spirit here at school. Spent the weekend decorating our room, wrapping gifts, and most importantly, studying for finals! I've really been looking forward to flying home soon and spending the break with my family. We will be taking a short vacation through the Pacific Northwest (I'll be packing my rainboots) and then celebrating the holidays at home. I miss my parents and my sister and my room and my dog and mexican food and balmy evenings. See you all very soon!
I'm wearing my favourite collection of purpley things in these photos...a little glamour for the warm days and cool nights we've been having here. 
Cardigan: Anthropologie, Skirt: Thrifted, Purse: Coach, Handwarmer: LOFT, Shoes: Enzo Angiolini



No comments:

Post a Comment